STONGBOND ASTM DIN CE Standard Aluminum Composite Panel
|Width:||1,220mm (standard) 1250mm,1500mm|
|Other widths available upon request.|
|Length: ||2,440mm (standard)|
|Up to 6,000mm (recommended).|
STRONGBOND Aluminum Composite Panel Specifications:
1) aluminum composite panel is composed of a PE Plastic core between two aluminum sheets
2) Coated with extra-durable PVDF/PE resin, a composite structure which features excellent characteristics (fireproof,waterproof, heat-insulated, sound-insulated and resistance against corrosion, pollution and wear)
3) Panel thickness:
a) 4mm (standard)
b) 2 - 6mm available upon request.
4) Aluminum skin thickness:
a) 0.50 x 0.50mm
b) 0.40 x 0.40mm
c) 0.30 x 0.30mm
a) 1,220mm (standard) 1250mm,1500mm
b) Other widths available upon request.
a) 2,440mm (standard)
b) Up to 6,000mm (recommended).
STRONGBOND Aluminum Composite Panel Features
1) Super peeling strength.
2) Excellent surface flatness and smoothness
3) Superior weather, corrosion and pollutant resistance
4) Even coating, various colors
5) Fireproof, excellent heat and sound insulation
6) Superior impact resistance
7) Lightweight and easy to process.
8) Easy to maintain.
STRONGBOND Aluminum Composite Panel Applications
1) Building exterior curtain walls
2) Decoration and renovation additions for old buildings.
3) Decoration of interior walls, ceilings, bathrooms, kitchens and balconies
4) Shop door decoration
5) Advertisement board display platforms and signboards
6) Wallboards and ceilings for tunnels.
7) Industrial materials, materials for vehicles and boats.